giovedì 11 luglio 2013

2 months ago - 11.05.13 DSDS Finale in Köln


Me and Ioli @ Premium Lounge :)


Köln by night ©me

Hi everyone! I have to apologize if I have not been posting anything here for 10 days, but I was very busy (I had my party - I will talk about that in one of my next posts ;) - and I went to Porto Recanati).
As you can read on the title, this post is dedicated to remember that special and wonderful day 2 months ago. It was one of the best days of my life, because I got the perfect seats at Mateo's side just next to the judges' table (thanks to the Premium ticket I got) and so both the Twins greeted me, Tom glanced at me several times and Bill smiled at me :') #fangirling
Furthermore, I gave a photo to the Twins' bodyguard and it brought me back signed by them! That was too much for my heart, but as if it was not enough, at the end, while the Twins were going away after the RTL interview, Tom greeted me with a "Ciao!" and held my hand ♥ Most precious moment ever.

But I also visited Köln the days before and I absolutely loved it! We met two funny men who guided us to the best restaurant in town, I took amazing photos of the Rhein and the cathedral at night and I also found the "italian" area :D
I show you first some pics of the city and then the pics by my vids of the Liveshow (only few tho, you can see the whole videos on my YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CatherineTH95).
Hope you enjoy them x

 
 
 
 
 
 
  

▲▲▲


 
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento