domenica 14 luglio 2013

RIP Cory Monteith.

Today I had to write a post about something else, but I woke up this morning getting to know the sad news that Cory Monteith was dead.
I was used to watch Glee starting from the first episode, and I loved it because it always made me feel better when I was upset and also made me a stronger person.
Cory was a great talented guy, he was only 31 and he was in love with the beautiful Lea. They were about to marry in two weeks. Cory went to rehab and he was supposed to feel better; actually I couldn't wait to see and hear him in the new Glee's series. He kept fighting against drugs addiction until the end and he won. Yes, he didn't lost, because now he is in Heaven, in a better place and he will always look after Lea, his family, his friends and everyone who loved him.
In his first episode of Glee, he sang "Don't Stop Believing" and in his last one as well.
I will never forget you, Cory.


“ Cory Monteith didn't die, he just took the midnight train going anywhere.
Fly high, Cory. „


Finally, I want to remember to all of us that life is short, it always comes to an end, so never stop telling the people you love what they mean to you, never.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento