domenica 30 giugno 2013

Amy and Charlie got married! ♥

Yesterday was a very special day. Edo's sister got married and the party occured in their property just outside Bologna, on the hills. The location was very cute, full of flowers and lanterns, everything was well-groomed, the catering service efficient and most of all, the food was excellent! :D
Edo and I headed the location in the morning and we helped (but we also played frisbee, haha).
The civil ceremony took place under a white gazebo and I almost cried, the bride - Amy - was so beautiful: the dress, the make up, her: she was perfect. And also the groom - Charlie - was beautiful, of course :)
After the rite there was a long happy hour and we definitely ate too much, but everything was delicious! Canapes, fried fish, piadina with sausages and pickles, champagne and more.
For dinner I didn't eat a lot 'cause I was very jam-packed, but I enjoyed a delicious beef with tops.
Then it was time for the cake, a huge white level cake! Finally I ate some cupcakes with berries, yummy!
The only problem was the weather: actually, it was very cold outside. That's why I went to sleep early, about midnight. But it was a beautiful day, the couple is so sweet and I wish them all the love and happiness on the Earth ♥
I show you some pics of the day (also my make up and some "backstage" pics, haha), hope you enjoy them.

 
 
 
 


  
  
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento