martedì 18 giugno 2013

Eating healthy and keeping fit is the way :)

My mom always "forced" me to eat healthy. When I was a child I hated that, I hated the fact that my I wasn't allowed to eat at Mc Donald's and junk food like that. But now I don't regret anything. Eating healthy makes you appreciate more your body and loving it more. Because when you eat you're aware you're doing something good for your body and then for you. 
Now that I'm on holiday I have much more time to dedicate to myself and I keep myself fit every single day. I do a lot of exercises (squats, lunges, exercise bike, etc.) and, despite it's very hot in these days (35°C!), I've never felt so good, healthy, satisfied of myself before :)
Here there are few pics of the food I eat (but I don't eat fruit and vegetables only, also meat and fish, cheese and cereals).
Tschüßi x

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento