lunedì 17 giugno 2013

Hello, wherever you are!

Hi everyone! This is my first post on this blog and the same problem is: what to write?
There is one main reason why I've created this blog: writing about me and my life. If so, I should know what to write, instead I'm here wavering... :|

My name is Caterina, I'm an almost-18 Italian girl. I live in Bologna, a quite small city in the north of Italy. I am a fashion, music, concerts, luxury life addicted. I always try to see the world in a positive way so it appears better to me. Since 2007 I'm a HUGE fan(girl) of Tokio Hotel, or if you want, an "Alien" - that's how the fandom is called, I've never liked that much, but whatever. As you will see, I'd gladly follow them everywhere they go, but I've also got a life. I'm in love with the cutest guy ever, Edo. We are in a relationship since January '12 and I could say that day by day I love him more.
On this blog I'm gonna post pictures above all, but I'm gonna write down something as well.
Ok, I think it's all for now. I leave you some random pics of me, hope you enjoy'em.
Bye x

  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento