lunedì 24 giugno 2013

Pool & Weekend in Riccione

I am finally starting to feel on holiday, but I've also realised that June is almost over. Time flies too fast, ugh. Today is raining (and since I suffer from meteoropathy, you can understand my mood), but last days were sunny and so Edo and I had some funny time at his pool. Here some pics :)


Instead this weekend I went to Riccione with my friends to celebrate my classmate's 18th birthday. The location was absolutely AMAZING. We were at the Grand Hotel Des Bains and even if we were about 20 people, we had fun and enjoyed the party. There was also a pool but I didn't brought a swimsuit. In the morning and in the afternoon we also spent some time on the beach. 
I show you some pics we took during the party, the "official" ones are coming soon.

 
 
 
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento